The unlucky two that dropped out were veterans Rod Pampling and Billy Mayfair. Pampling has $13.6 million in career earnings and Mayfair has just over $20 million, so while it's a shame they are off to Q School; they have each made their mark on TOUR.
Over the coming weeks, expect content to be somewhat sporadic. Topics that I would like to cover include:
- Q School - Second and Final stages.
- Recap of how some 2012 predictions made before the season panned out.
- Recap of 2012 in general.
- Beginning to look ahead at 2013.
- Anything else relevant that may pop up.