I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 Q School Graduate Projections

My projections for the 2012 Q School graduates have been published on Rotoworld. Check them out and let me know what you think http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/gol/42076/345/2012-q-school-graduates.

When checking out the "Reminds me of" for each player, I went a little less scientific than I did in my Web.com Tour projections. Think of it like when the first and second round pairings for the U.S. Open are released and you start racking your brain for why the USGA has paired certain guys together.

Here's an example. I said Robert Karlsson reminded me of Chris DiMarco. The reason behind it was that both have had their share of success on the global stage, from Ryder Cups to contending in majors, yet both have lost PGA TOUR status and had to try and fight their way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment