I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

2013 Preview on Rotoworld

I want to make everyone aware that I will write preview blurbs for all of the fully exempt PGA TOUR members on Rotoworld.com starting Monday (12/10). In those blurbs I will recap 2012, as well as offer some thoughts about the player's 2013 prospects.

The blurbs will post alphabetically, intentionally skipping those who have qualified for the Tournament of Champions because those will be posted the week of that event.

Also, I'm working on a preview of 2013's top 125 that will publish on Rotoworld sometime in December.

If you have any questions regarding 2013 that I've yet to cover either here or on Rotoworld, feel free to tweet me @RyanGolfBlogger or email me at thegolfaficionado@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment