I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanks to Golfmanna

Special thanks to Golfmanna for naming me as one of five "Twitter Must Follows" for "Fantasy Related" golf topics! http://www.golfmanna.com/pages/article.aspx?id=192

I'm honored to be mentioned in the company as my Rotoworld colleagues Rob Bolton (@RobBoltonGolf) and Johnny Mac (@J_McNamara_Golf), as well my Aussie Twitter mate Mick McGill (@MickSportsNews) and Jeffrey DeVore(@A340Spotter). For those that don't know, my handle is @RyanGolfBlogger.

Check out Golfmanna.com soon for 2013 games, which specialize in one-and-done and major pools.

1 comment:

  1. Learning how to play golf can be very difficult to say the least. If you have always wanted to learn how to play golf yourself, the basics that I am going to cover for you here will well and truly get you on your way to becoming a real keen and developed golfer.

    St George Golf Courses

    ReplyDelete