I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am - Final Thoughts

With the countdown on to the start of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, it's time to tie up any loose ends.

I would expect that there will be numerous occasions this year where we will anticipate a heavyweight showdown between Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy. While neither of them are in the field this week, there will be a main event. It's Lefty v DJ. 

I mentioned in the power rankings earlier in the week that they are essentially 1 and 1A this week. I'm not going to try and convince you to take one over the other. That said, I'm going with Dustin Johnson for my one-and-done pick this week and I'm taking Mickelson as my two-and-done. 

There are any number of reasons I could justify this strategy, but the truth is that I'm a hedger. I also wouldn't mind having Mickelson in the holster for an event like Riviera next week or possibly August National. 

Best of luck with your games this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment