I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

PGA TOUR Fantasy Game

I know in the recent past I've had readers ask if I have a league in Yahoo! or Golf Channel or various other formats that people can join in and play. We have the BuzzDraft format for those that want to play for a little money, but with the announcement that the PGATOUR.com fantasy game launches for this week's AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, I decided to create a private league that you guys and gals can join for free.

It seems like the game is a cross between the Yahoo!, Golf Channel and one-and-done formats. As I understand it, you pick four golfers for every event. There is no restriction as to which golfers you pick, other than that they can only be used 10 times throughout the season. They then add up the FedExCup points earned in an event and add it up over time.

If you would like to join and play, go to www.pgatour.com and click on the banner to register a team. Once you've registered, you can select to join a Private League.

Our League Name is: The Golf Aficionado
League Password is: Rotoryan (just like in Buzzdraft)

This is completely for fun, so there are no prizes on the line. I will update everyone on how the game progresses weekly, just as I do with BuzzDraft.

Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment