- Tomorrow will be unpredictable. There is plenty of star power at the top, with Bill Haas and Stewart Cink leading, Ben Crane among those one back and Keegan Bradley, Louis Oosthuizen, Lee Westwood and Angel Cabrera in the group trailing by two.
- When you have a shootout like this brewing, it's the perfect time for a guy like Bud Cauley or Billy Horschel to post a number and get their first win. It will be hard for Haas and Cink to hold off a group so tightly bunched, and Horschel and Cauley can both make tons of birdies.Add Cameron Tringale to the list as well.
- Rory McIlroy was close to posting a nice score today, but faded late. His decision to play next week is probably wise. I can't believe he was previously slated to travel 89 hours for a charity trip. Good for him, but that's no way to prepare for a major.
- Phil Mickelson is close to locking up my one-and-done selection for the Masters, but Louis Oosthuizen is coming on strong as well. King Louis is one of those guys that plays well in concentrated spurts, and this bodes well for Augusta.
- Hard to forget about a guy like Dustin Johnson since he's T17, but in reality he's only four back.
- Jimmy Walker fell hard today. Given his course history, it's not an indictment of his play as much as a terrible course fit.
Yahoo! lineup tomorrow is Kirk, D Johnson, K Bradley and Henley.
Best of luck!