- Henrik Stenson might actually be back for the first time since 2009. His week completed an upward trend and earned him a spot in the Masters.
- Billy Horschel showed guts down the stretch, nearly picking off his first win from back in the pack. That's likely how his first win will come.....chasing.
- Perhaps the most accurate thing I said in my power rankings was to buy Dustin Johnson stock. He's fine and he's in form for the majors.
- Several players that we would expect to contend at the Masters in two weeks ended their prep giving us plenty or reason to be optimistic. Among them, Phil Mickelson, Louis Oosthuizen and Lee Westwood looked particularly convincing at times.
- I have no idea what to make of D.A. Points' week yet. Let's see how he backs it up.
That's enough for the past.....now on to the Valero Texas Open.