I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tampa Bay Championship - Final Thoughts

About all that's left for our Tampa Bay Championship coverage is the one-and-done and two-and-done picks. From what little bit I've read on the topic, and by little bit I mean my two Rotoworld colleagues Rob and Glass, there seems to be a pull towards Jim Furyk. That makes plenty of sense, but I'm moving in a different direction.

My one-and-done is Webb Simpson for two reasons. First, is that I believe that he and Sergio Garcia are the two best bets to win this week. Second, is that everywhere else I could think of where I might play them, I have someone else in mind that I like a little better.

My two-and-done is Sergio Garcia. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a hedger. Sergio is on form and this is a course for ball-strikers.

We will kick of Bay Hill coverage on Sunday unless something sparks a return before then.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment