If you have a specific question as to who I like better between golfer A and golfer B, and there are no limitations to burning starts, please refer to my power rankings yesterday where I ranked the field.
Here we go with the usual formats.
Took a small step back last week, probably because I didn't go with Billy Horschel, and currently rank 13,138 with 2091 and in the 88th percentile. As for this week:
- A-List - Tiger starting on Thursday with Phil on the bench. Very hard to leave Rory out of this one, but Phil's record here is unavoidable.
- B-List - Justin Rose and Luke Donald starting on Thursday with Dustin Johnson and Hunter Mahan on the bench.
- C-List - Lee Westwood starting with Adam Scott on the bench.
I broke this down for to allow for earlier tee times / late tee times even though it isn't your usual split-tee start. I did this mainly to hedge for the weather in case a storm somehow gives a big advantage one way or another. The only "reach" may be Donald over a guy like Stricker or Bradley.
Big week last week. Ended up making a big move ranking 82nd overall in the Valero Texas Open with all four guys in the top 15. Here we go this week.
- Group 1 - Tiger
- Group 2 - Dustin Johnson
- Group 3 - Rickie Fowler
- Group 4 - Angel Cabrera
PGA TOUR game:
Overall top five:
- O'Sullivan's Tribe (3432)
- Case of Biershenks (3184)
- Pure Spin (3150)
- Stink Eye (3150) (there really is a tie for third)
- Swinging for Sixties (2937)
Last week's top five:
- adub (491)
- Pure Spin (445)
- Define Statutory (437)
- Stink Eye (437)
- the horsethieves (417)
I'll be back tomorrow with one-and-done and two-and-done picks.
Best of luck to all!