I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Masters - Fantasy

As I've learned this year, there are more Masters fantasy games than I could have ever imagined. For those of you waiting for emails back from me regarding specific questions, I'll try and plow through all of them shortly after posting this.

If you have a specific question as to who I like better between golfer A and golfer B, and there are no limitations to burning starts, please refer to my power rankings yesterday where I ranked the field.

Here we go with the usual formats.

Yahoo!:

Took a small step back last week, probably because I didn't go with Billy Horschel, and currently rank 13,138 with 2091 and in the 88th percentile. As for this week:

  • A-List - Tiger starting on Thursday with Phil on the bench. Very hard to leave Rory out of this one, but Phil's record here is unavoidable. 
  • B-List - Justin Rose and Luke Donald starting on Thursday with Dustin Johnson and Hunter Mahan on the bench.
  • C-List - Lee Westwood starting with Adam Scott on the bench.
I broke this down for to allow for earlier tee times / late tee times even though it isn't your usual split-tee start. I did this mainly to hedge for the weather in case a storm somehow gives a big advantage one way or another. The only "reach" may be Donald over a guy like Stricker or Bradley.

Golf Channel:

Big week last week. Ended up making a big move ranking 82nd overall in the Valero Texas Open with all four guys in the top 15. Here we go this week.
  • Group 1 - Tiger
  • Group 2 - Dustin Johnson
  • Group 3 - Rickie Fowler
  • Group 4 - Angel Cabrera
PGA TOUR game:

Overall top five:
  1. O'Sullivan's Tribe (3432)
  2. Case of Biershenks (3184)
  3. Pure Spin (3150)
  4. Stink Eye (3150) (there really is a tie for third)
  5. Swinging for Sixties (2937)
Last week's top five:
  1. adub (491)
  2. Pure Spin (445)
  3. Define Statutory (437)
  4. Stink Eye (437)
  5. the horsethieves (417)
I'll be back tomorrow with one-and-done and two-and-done picks.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment