At present it looks like Friday will be the windiest day of the week, so you may want to consider favoring the Thursday late / Friday early wave.
Here we go.
We scored 190 points last week and cracked the 90th percentile with our 11,118 ranking for the season. This week looks like this:
- A-List - Brandt Snedeker starting with Boo Weekley on the bench due to tee times.
- B-List - Jim Furyk and Charley Hoffman starting with Luke Donald and Matt Kuchar on the bench.
- C-List - Jason Day starting and Billy Horschel on the bench.
Another big leap in the Golf Channel standings has us up to $8,829,254 and ranked 6,142. This week, we're going:
- Group 1 - Jason Dufner
- Group 2 - Zach Johnson (tempted to take Horschel but I worry about a first-timer.
- Group 3 - Boo Weekley
- Group 4 - Ricky Barnes
- O'Sullivan's Tribe (3713)
- Boots with the Fur (3642) (Love the name!)
- Subliminal Magic (3619)
- Team Tiger II (3538)
- PelicansRule (3430)
- T1- Team Tiger III, Team Tiger II, Team Tiger I (865)
- 4 - Subliminal Magic (797)
- 5 - Rubio2016 (793)
We'll be back with our one-and-done tomorrow. I'm pretty set on where I want to go, but I'll give it one more day to simmer.
Best of luck to all!