So what does the final round hold? Good question.
- Weather should be pretty windy all day. I'm not sure there will be much of an advantage on tee times, but I guess it couldn't hurt to be a very early tee time.
- I'm having a hard time on two of my Yahoo! moves for tomorrow. I'm leaving Hoffman and Donald alone in the B-List even though Furyk came alive today. I find it doubtful that Furyk will have two hot rounds in-a-row, but Donald still looks like he's not all that sharp. His birdie putt at five ran all the way off the green and a short iron shot into the par-5 15th missed the green on the short side. Both of those are mistakes you never see him make.
- Billy Horschel vs Jason Day is a tough one. I feel a little safer with Day in tougher conditions, but every time I doubt Horschel he bites me. There's only about an hour separating their tee times, so I'm going to close my eyes and take Billy Ho.
- Boo Weekley vs Brandt Snedeker in the A-List is another question mark. Snedeker is clearly hung over from the Masters, but Boo isn't getting it done either. I'm sticking with Boo.
- Webb Simpson should be on your very short list at Quail Hollow after returning to form this week.
- Jason Dufner, on the other hand, will head to his defense in New Orleans with plenty of questions to answer.
We'll check back in tomorrow..