Last week was a really good week for us in this format, netting 203 points and improving our season total to 2484. That's good for a ranking of 8,512 and the 92nd percentile.
I'm publishing my lineup this week without yet accounting for the weather. I'm going to go back tomorrow and take a deeper dive into the elements. If I make a switch, I will post tomorrow. As for now:
- A-List - Jason Dufner and Bubba Watson
- B-List - Justin Rose, Charley Hoffman, Cameron Tringale and Jimmy Walker
- C-List - Billy Horschel and Rickie Fowler
As always, the details of rankings, money and picks are in the weekly Rotoworld article. This week's picks are:
- Group 1 - Justin Rose
- Group 2 - Billy Horschel
- Group 3 - Jordan Spieth
- Group 4 - James Driscoll
- Woltz (4163)
- Boots With The Fur (3875)
- O'Sullivan's Tribe (3863)
- Team Tiger II (3777)
- Subliminal Magic (3696)
- Woltz (990) with a lineup that included G-Mac, Simpson and Donald. (I hope he had money on this somewhere.)
- Who's The Caddy? (717)
- Super Molinari Bros. (570)
- Putter's Paradise (345)
- Bird Dogs (264)
Huge week Woltz....great job!
I'll be back tomorrow to update any last minute changes as well as post a one-and-done and two-and-done pick. I'll go ahead and tell you I'm leaning Horschel for the one-and-done, but haven't ruled out Rose.
Best of luck!