I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Zurich Classic of New Orleans - Final Thoughts

Hours away from the Zurich Classic of New Orleans, here are a few final thoughts.
  • This week's one-and-done is Justin Rose. A big part of me would love to have him around for a FedExCup Playoff event but this is a good spot for him. He feels like the most likely to at least nab a top 10, and should contend.
  • For my two-and-done, I find myself outside the money at this point and I'm rolling the dice a little bit with Billy Horschel. Truth be told, I really wanted to play him somewhere this week and this spot made sense. 
  • That means I've shut Dufner out of every game except Yahoo! (and my PGA TOUR game). Somehow it feels unwise to have so much hedged against Duf this week, but he just hasn't proven to have anything better than his B- game thus far this season.
  • Yahoo! players stay the same. My starters are Dufner, Rose, Hoffman and Horschel.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment