- It's always nice when we nail it, and we did so with Horschel for this tournament. He was second in the Power Rankings and played in the Yahoo!, Golf Channel and two-and-done format. (Two-and-done is the same format as a one-and-done, except you can burn a player twice in a season instead of once for those wondering.)
- D.A. Points is playing out of his mind and has to hate to see April come to an end. That said, he lost in a playoff last year at Quail Hollow and enters this week's tournament with as much confidence as he could possibly have.
- Lucas Glover was the 2011 Wells Fargo Championship winner, and his form is peaking. Two reasons to pause for concern. 1. His wife is between 37 and 38 weeks pregnant and he has said he will W/D if she goes into labor. 2. He always plays his best when no one is expecting it. Plenty of eyes will be on him this week.
- It was nice to see Kyle Stanley jump back in the mix. Even though he didn't win, his bogey-free 67 in the finale only placed him behind a red-hot Horschel and Points and alone in third. Quail Hollow would seem to be a good fit for him.
- Keep an eye on Nicolas Colsaerts. He just posted his best finish of the year very quietly, and the Belgian Bomber's length would be a nice asset at Quail Hollow.
- Jimmy Walker knocked on the door again, but played his last 10 holes in 3-over after taking the lead. It's fair to question if he has the guts to win.
Let's get ready for a big week at Quail Hollow!