I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Friday, May 17, 2013

HP Byron Nelson Championship - Round 2

First, my apologies for skipping the post yesterday. I've been traveling on business and battled through a series of delays and a final cancellation with a flight that was a nightmare. It concluded with me waking up at 3:30 am this morning and catching a series of flights to get home. Excuses, excuses.....

On a golf note, it appears Keegan Bradley is well positioned to try and pick up his second title at the HP Byron Nelson. I was happy to have both he and Schwartzel in the starting lineup on Thursday and hope you jumped on board with me.

My third-round lineup will be Charles Howell III, Keegan Bradley, Marc Leishman and Charl Schwartzel. While I haven't seen it announced, I would has to assume split-tee threesomes on Saturday, so if there is an "early" advantage it will be towards those in the middle of the pack versus those at the bottom.

Please note that there will be a 54-hole cut tomorrow.

I hope all of you have gotten more sleep over the past 36 hours than I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment