Here we go with the games!
Our fatal mistake last week was not having Matt Kuchar on the roster. One could argue that both of our "C" players missing the cut was a bigger blunder, but I get the feeling we weren't alone. Dropped to 5,072 (95th percentile) with 3,304 points for the year and 1,382 for the segment with 133 points last week.
Here's what this week looks like:
- A-List - Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods
- B-List - Luke Donald, Justin Rose, Matt Kuchar and Jim Furyk
- C-List - Adam Scott and Lee Westwood
When Chris Kirk went the wrong way in the final round, that game when from bad to worse last week. Here's our best foot forward this week:
- Group 1 - Tiger Woods (You have to go chalk this week.)
- Group 2 - Jim Furyk
- Group 3 - K.J. Choi
- Group 4 - Brandt Jobe (see the "Feeling Risky?")
PGA TOUR Game:
- O'Sullivan's Tribe (6005)
- Pure Spin (5287)
- Boots With The Fur (5263)
- Subliminal Magic (5243)
- KyRoadz (5115)
- Tiger's Embedded Ball (504)
- Team Tiger III (366)
- Team Tiger II (366)
- Team Tiger I (366)
- Off the Tjaarts (333) You can't fool us with your new name Rob!
We'll be back with the one-and-done pick tomorrow. I'll leave you with something to consider. I suspect most of you have burned Tiger by now. If not, I would this week. Knowing that there's a very good chance Tiger will win this week and most of your leagues have burned him, realize the value of a top 10 and don't try to get it perfect with a stud or a reach. In my opinion, this is a week to play it safe and try and find a nice payday.
Best of luck!