- I'll go ahead and say that if Tiger Woods wins THE PLAYERS, given his poor history of late at TPC Sawgrass, it will be his biggest win since the 2008 U.S. Open.
- Roberto Castro won't win. See Alex Cejka.
- It's a little surprising that McIlroy is doing this well. Let's see if it keeps up.
- I'd love for Sergio Garcia to have been my one-and-done this week instead of Luke Donald right now, but there's still time.
- Yahoo! lineup of Garcia, Van Pelt, Donald and Scott will stay the same for another round.
That's it for tonight!