- It's not a huge surprise that Sergio hasn't lit it up alongside Tiger. The best thing that can happen for Garcia is to not be paired with Tiger in the finale.
- Really bad break for Westwood on the first hole.
- Stenson may be the guy to beat. I have a hard time seeing Lingmerth holding on in the finale given how badly he butchered his first playoff hole at the Humana Challenge that Brian Gay eventually won. With that much water late in the round, I don't like him (Lingmerth) to finish it off.
- They're probably too far off the lead, but I'm interested to see what Kyle Stanley and Louis Oosthuizen do in the finale. If not for this week, then for weeks to come. Stanley has been closing out final rounds of late and we've been waiting for a spark from Louis.
- Yahoo lineup remains the same for the final round (Woods, Donald, Kuchar and Westwood).
Let's hope the weather doesn't rear it's ugly head again in the finale!