I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Friday, June 28, 2013

AT&T National - Round 2

My apologies for not posting yesterday. I tweeted out my Yahoo! lineup for the second round of AT&T National, but failed to update on this space.

Half of the players haven't posted their 36-hole scores due to a mid-afternoon thunderstorm at Congressional that just wouldn't go away. That makes Yahoo! a bit of a challenge four round three. My guess is they will open up the window for third round lineup changes.

I'm keeping the exact same lineup for right now. (Snedeker, Hoffman, DeLaet and Day). Haas is in the midst of a nice second round but he sports a lengthy history of fading on the weekends in 2013. The one change I could make is Horschel for Day if Horschel finishes strong when play resumes Saturday morning.

As has been the case in 2013, non-winners are flooding the top of the leaderboard. Five of the top six on the current leaderboard are without a win, including Jordan Spieth and Roberto Castro at the top.It will be worth watching how they handle the pressure of the final tee time on Saturday should it hold up. Expect split-tee threesomes from 10:50 a.m. ET to 12:50 p.m ET on Saturday morning/afternoon.

We'll check back in Saturday night with a much clearer picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment