I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

FedEx St. Jude Classic - Fantasy

Before we dive into the games for this week's FedEx St. Jude Classic, take a close look at the field. Since yesterday's post there have been a handful of WDs due to successful U.S. Open qualifiers and other factors.

I also want to point your attention to the weather. There is a significant chance of thunderstorms on Thursday, possibly lingering into Friday. I don't yet know which wave that may favor, but my advice is to balance your rosters with waves of players from both ends. That, or wait until late Wednesday to make a final call.

With those matters of business behind us, here we go!

Yahoo!

Last week we started with Matt Kuchar on the bench in the B group "just in case," and we're glad we did. We improved our Full Season rank from 5,072 to 4,323 (96th percentile) with 3,482 points and how have 1,560 points for the segment.

To my point about the weather above, I have my lineup adjusted so I can go all morning wave or afternoon wave if needed. I will tweet out my final starters Wednesday night (@RyanGolfBlogger).

  • A-List - Brandt Snedeker and Charles Howell III
  • B-List - Freddie Jacobson, Dustin Johnson, Scott Stallings and John Merrick
  • C-List - Russell Henley and Robert Karlsson
Golf Channel

  • Group 1 - Russell Henley
  • Group 2 - Scott Stallings
  • Group 3 - Robert Karlsson
  • Group 4 - Robert Allenby
PGA TOUR 

Season Standings
  1. O'Sullivan's Tribe - 6618
  2. Pure Spin - 5879
  3. Brett Woltz - 5616
  4. Boots With The Fur - 5414
  5. Subliminal Magic - 5401
Weekly Standings
  • 1 - Case of the Biershenks - 638
  • 2 - O'Sullivan's Tribe - 613
  • 3 - Indiana Intimidation - 610
  • T4 - Pure Spin - 592
  • T4 - RotoRyan - 592
As I'm about to post this, I noticed that Scott Stallings tweeted "Merion.....Here I come!!!" Stallings was an alternate for the U.S. Open after Monday's qualifier. I don't know if that means he's pulling out of this week's tournament and heading to Merion right now, or if this is just a notice to his fans that he's in the tournament. Keep an eye on this if you plug him into a game.

Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment