I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Travelers Championship - Final Thoughts

Hope you enjoyed the strategy session from yesterday regarding the various games for the Travelers Championship. I'll give you my picks for Yahoo! and one-and-done just so you can come back and make fun of me later this week or early next week.

Quick weather note, I don't see there being a large advantage for one wave over the other. Both mornings look very calm and the afternoons see a little bit of wind but not enough to dictate any real strategy shifts.

My Yahoo! Starters are Brendon de Jonge (A), Freddie Jacobson (B), Hunter Mahan (B) and John Rollins (C) with Bubba Watson (A), Justin Rose (B), Charley Hoffman (B) and Rickie Fowler (C) on the bench.

I stayed chalky and took Bubba Watson in my one-and-done and Hunter Mahan in my two-and-done, although there are a handful of other guys I would readily sign off on as we mentioned yesterday.

Best of luck to all!

2 comments:

  1. Any idea what happened to John Rollins? Did he WD after the 3rd round 78?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He missed the 54-hole cut. When more than 78 professionals make the 36-hole cut, there is a secondary cut after the third round. If you look back at his Twitter history you can read the exact comments he made following an awful back nine in his third round, but the just of it was that he was as surprised by anyone at how it went down. Could have just been one of those days.

      Delete