I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

RBC Canadian Open - One-and-done

With hours to go before the RBC Canadian Open tees off, it's time to finalize the one-and-done and Yahoo! starters.

I'm chasing in both my one-and-done and two-and-done leagues, so I'm zeroed in on guys who can win. I've settled on the same guy for both formats, and that is Brandt Snedeker. I'm doing this in hopes that he won't be a popular play, as many have already used him and those that haven't may be holding off for an event with a bigger purse. We still have a major, a WGC and four Playoff events. I need to swing for the fences and peg a winner. Top 15s just won't get it done for me, and holding a guy for later only matters if I'm alive later.

As for the Yahoo! starters, I'm going with all AM wavers (my team has six in the AM and two in the PM), but weather is supposed to be excellent for the first two rounds from the first tee shot until the final putt. My starters are John Rollins, Matt Kuchar, Hunter Mahan and Brandt Snedeker.

Best of luck this week!


2 comments:

  1. i know you have been doing this for awhile so i was hoping for some advice on which golfers and courses fit well together..its my 1st yr..im in 1st place in a one n done league with about 83 teams.. trying to piece together some stratgy..i still have scott,sneds,phil,DJ,rory,n haas left..many dont..not counting form,where do these golfers have solid fits in regard to the 6 big tourneys left-wgc,pga,n fed ex cup?? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably best to shoot me an email, as I expect we might have to go back and forth a few times. thegolfaficionado@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete