I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Open Championship - Fantasy

With the power rankings for The Open Championship freshly posted, we're going back-to-back with the fantasy post. There are two reasons for this. First, The Open Championship essentially tees off Wednesday night my time, so I need to pump the information out a little quicker to allow for moves. Second, I need to devote some time to the Sanderson Farms Championship.

While I'll dig into it deeper as the tee times near, it looks like a relatively dry and mild week at Muirfield. I'll still stick to staggering tee times when it makes sense just in case, but it may not be a big deal.

Game time!

Yahoo!:

Last week was a good one in the Yahoo! format, with two of the three in the Playoff including Jordan Spieth cracking our lineup. We improved to 4,392 points for the year, 3,990 ranking (96th percentile) and 1,498th for the Summer with 494 points. 
  • A-List - Phil Mickelson starting and Graeme McDowell on the bench. I have to save Woods.
  • B-List - Justin Rose, Dustin Johnson, Ernie Els and Louis Oosthuizen. I have not decided starters.
  • C-List - Adam Scott and Lee Westwood. Ditto on not knowing starters.
Golf Channel:

For the Golf Channel picks, check out Mike Glasscott's article at Rotoworld.com tomorrow.

PGA TOUR Game:

Season Standings
  1. O'Sullivan's Tribe - 8013
  2. Pure Spin - 7445
  3. Woltz - 6996
  4. KyRoadz - 6643
  5. Subliminal Magic - 6445
Weekly Standings
  1. Woltz - 379
  2. Indiana Intimidation - 372
  3. Swinging for the Sixties - 360
  4. KyRoads - 358
  5. Pure Spin - 339

I'll try to have and one-and-done ready tomorrow.

Until then, best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment