I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Open Championship - Round 2

I love it. Miguel Angel Jimenez leads The Open Championship. He won't after tomorrow, but it's fun for now. The biggest story line for Saturday will be if Tiger Woods (T2 at 2-under) will find a way to nab the 54-hole lead and turn the lights out at Muirfield.

This also leads to quite the quandary in the Yahoo! format for those with Woods on the bench "just in case." Because of his play on the weekends in majors since 2008, I'm going to leave him on the bench one more day and give GMac the start.

On that note, I'm going GMac, D. Johnson Els and Westwood in round 3. This will be my first play for Westy, and it's arguable if he will do any better than Adam Scott but I need to go ahead and get the start in for the purpose of possible bonus points with a win etc.

Best of luck the remainder of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment