Diving right in.....
It was a nice week in Yahoo! last week, moving up to 4,720 points, 3,440 ranking (97th percentile). For the Summer, we rank 1,687 with 822 points
- A-List - Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. Tiger has the early Thursday time and Phil the late, but I may roll with Tiger for all four rounds and the win.
- B-List - Dustin Johnson, Keegan Bradley, Steve Stricker and Justin Rose. DJ has the early/late, while the other three are late early.
- C-List - Adam Scott and Angel Cabrera
Check out Glass' article http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/gol/43773/297/bridging-the-gap?pg=3 for all of our Rotoworld staff picks. We nailed Snekeder last week!
PGA TOUR standings
- O'Sullivan's Tribe - 9521
- Pure Spin - 9048
- Woltz - 8017
- KyRoadz - 7681
- Case of Biershenks - 7498
Weekly Standings (RBC Canadian Open)
- T1 - Pure Spin - 868
- T1 - Stink Eye - 868
- 3 - Case of Biershenks - 731
- 4 - Rubio2016 - 728
- T5 - Boots With The Fur - 726
- T5 - Off the Tjaarts - 726
We will be back later tonight with the Preview / Power Rankings for the Reno-Tahoe Open, then bring home the one-and-done and solidify the Yahoo! starters on Wednesday.