I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Deutsche Bank Championship - One-and-done

From a one-and-done standpoint, the Deutsche Bank Championship has been on my radar for a long time. Namely because there are several top-tier players that make a lot of sense at TPC Boston.

The biggest reason I didn't burn Adam Scott in a major this year was for the Deutsche Bank. While I am using him as my two-and-done, I'm calling an audible in the OAD.

The three big names that I have left and intend to use in the OAD are Scott, Lee Westwood and Rory McIlroy. Of those, only Scott is secure for a start at East Lake. So, unless there is a big and unexpected shakeup, I will use McIlroy as my OAD this week and will likely go with Westwood at the BMW and Scott at the TOUR Championship.

With McIlroy as my OAD and Scott as my TAD, I like my chances to hit on at least one of them.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment