Diving right in.....
Last week produced 204 points, moving us to 4,924 points for the season and a 2,666 ranking (97th percentile). For the Summer, we have 1026 points and rank 815th.
Before I list my lineup, I want to point out one thing. I have only one Tiger Woods start remaining and I'm holding onto it for an event with a smaller field. If you are a TW history buff, you will recognize that he is at his most dangerous in reduced-field events. It's tempting to have him on the bench, but twice this year he's occupied my bench only to be thrust into action out of necessity due to a missed cut by the other player.
With that out of the way, here we go
- A-List - Bill Haas and Brandt Snedeker
- B-List - Steve Stricker, Keegan Bradley, Zach Johnson and Matt Kuchar
- C-List - Henrik Stenson and Adam Scott
As always, check out my picks along with the rest of the Rotoworld staff in Mike's weekly article http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/gol/43830/297/no-ducking-donald?pg=3.
PGA TOUR game:
- O'Sullivan's Tribe - 10208
- Pure Spin - 9957
- Woltz - 8676
- Case of Biershenks - 8395
- Rubio2016 - 7974
- Swinging for Sixties - 932
- Pure Spin - 909
- Indiana Intimidation - 903
- Case of Biershenks - 897
- Off the Tjaarts - 749
Best of luck this week!