I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

PGA Championship - Fantasy

While I know there are plenty of specialty games out there surrounding the PGA Championship, we will stick to our regular format in this space. As always, feel free to email or comment below if you have anything out of the norm you want to run by me.

Diving right in.....

Yahoo!

Last week produced 204 points, moving us to 4,924 points for the season and a 2,666 ranking (97th percentile). For the Summer, we have 1026 points and rank 815th.

Before I list my lineup, I want to point out one thing. I have only one Tiger Woods start remaining and I'm holding onto it for an event with a smaller field. If you are a TW history buff, you will recognize that he is at his most dangerous in reduced-field events. It's tempting to have him on the bench, but twice this year he's occupied my bench only to be thrust into action out of necessity due to a missed cut by the other player.

With that out of the way, here we go

  • A-List - Bill Haas and Brandt Snedeker
  • B-List - Steve Stricker, Keegan Bradley, Zach Johnson and Matt Kuchar
  • C-List - Henrik Stenson and Adam Scott

Golf Channel:

As always, check out my picks along with the rest of the Rotoworld staff in Mike's weekly article http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/gol/43830/297/no-ducking-donald?pg=3.

PGA TOUR game:

Season Standings
  1. O'Sullivan's Tribe - 10208
  2. Pure Spin - 9957
  3. Woltz - 8676
  4. Case of Biershenks - 8395
  5. Rubio2016 - 7974

WGC-Bridgestone Standings
  1. Swinging for Sixties - 932
  2. Pure Spin - 909
  3. Indiana Intimidation - 903
  4. Case of Biershenks - 897
  5. Off the Tjaarts - 749
Best of luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment