I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

PGA Championship - One-and-done

Hours before tees are in the ground at Oak Hill for the PGA Championship, we will cement any remaining selections and get ready to sit back and enjoy the show.

For starters, the weather. It looks like there will be storms in Rochester, New York overnight, leading to soft conditions on Thursday. I would expect the potential for low scoring (relative, or course) on Thursday throughout the day. I'm not sure that I see a big advantage in terms of the early/late or late/early wave coming into the weekend.

In the Yahoo! game, it's probably not imperative to go with the early wavers on Thursday, but there is also no reason not to if it comes easy enough. I'm starting Haas, Stricker, K. Bradley and Stenson.

For my one-and-done, I was down to Henrik Stenson and Zach Johnson. I went with ZJ for my OAD. Accurate driver and above-average putter should play well and is form is second only to Stenson. I have ten turned around and nabbed Stenson in my two-and-done.

Best of luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment