I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Barclays - Preview

The FedExCup Playoffs are here and it kicks off with The Barclays. Liberty National Golf Course takes center stage for the second time, and first since 2009.

Liberty National is a 7,346-yard par 70, and it was not met with the warmest regards from the competitors the first time around. Heath Slocum was the unlikely winner, besting an elite field as one of the last men to sneak into the Playoffs.

With that, I'm going to call a quick timeout.

I'm going to have to alter my posts this week due to my FedExCup Playoff preview for Rotoworld that is expected to publish tomorrow. In that preview will be a look at all 125 players in the Playoffs, as well as a quasi power ranking for the Playoffs.

Since the Playoff field wasn't set until today, all of my attention has been diverted to that assignment. I will do my best to provide an update tomorrow that could include power rankings, but as a worst-case scenario I plan to be completely caught up by Tuesday evening.

If you are looking for a nugget of information in regards to The Barclays, I would suggest rolling with the hot hands.

Thanks for your patience, and make sure to check out the Rotoworld article (www.rotoworld.com) tomorrow!.

No comments:

Post a Comment