I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Playoffs - Top 125

While there was a part of me that really wanted to grind through and throw up a power ranking for The Barclays tonight, wisdom won out. I've recently had my top 125 power rankings for the entire FedExCup publish at Rotoworld http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/gol/43944/350/ryans-top-125-fec-playoffs.

I plan on catching back up with a combined power ranking and fantasy post on Tuesday evening, but for now I'm fried. A power ranking tonight would be an insult to your intelligence and I'm not going to do that.

Please check back tomorrow around this time and you'll see a power ranking and a fantasy post.

Thanks for your patience, and check out Rotoworld for my FedExCup feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment