Last week we netted 157 points, but probably the best move was the one we didn't make. We saved our final Tiger Woods start for another day. Season total is 5081 points and rank is 2,505 (97th percentile). Our Summer total is 1183 points and an 807 rank.
Here's how it looks this week:
- A-List - Bill Haas and Brandt Snedeker
- B-List - Webb Simpson, Zach Johnson, Carl Pettersson and David Toms
- D-List - Martin Kaymer and Hideki Matsuyama
Check out all of the Rotoworld staffer's picks in Glass' weekly article http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/gol/43887/297/the-final-cut?pg=3.
PGA TOUR game:
- O'Sullivan's Tribe - 10582
- Pure Spin - 10247
- Case of Biershenks - 9122
- Woltz - 8839
- Swinging for Sixties - 8377
PGA Championship Standings:
- Case of Biershenks - 727
- Swinging for Sixties - 411
- O'Sullivan's Tribe - 374
- Putter's Paradise - 359
- RotoRyan - 328
I'm still mulling over the one-and-done. I had Jason Dufner or Nicolas Colsaerts penciled in, but neither are in the field. Options I'm currently considering include Sergio Garcia (scary), David Toms and possibly Roberto Castro or Hideki Matsuyama.
I'll firm that up tomorrow, as well as pencil in the starters in the Yahoo! format.
Best of luck!