Season - 5,519 points; 3,102 ranking; 97th percentile
Segment - 1,621 points, 2,277 ranking
Tee times shouldn't matter all that much this week since there isn't a true morning and afternoon wave. Here are my starters as of this moment. If I change them, I'll update in Wednesday's post and/or tweet it out.
- A-List - Jason Dufner starting with Phil Mickelson on the bench
- B-List - Luke Donald and Graham DeLaet starting with Matt Kuchar and Steve Stricker on the bench.
- C-List - Henrik Stenson starting and Adam Scott on the bench.
(I only have one Kuchar start left and would prefer to save it for East Lake unless he goes low early.)
As always, check out my pick and all of the Rotoworld staffers in Mike's weekly preview at rotoworld.com.
PGA TOUR game
- Pure Spin - 11,423
- O'Sullivan's Tribe - 11,090
- Case of Biershenks - 9.757
- Woltz - 9488
- Started a Week Late - 9,486
Deutsche Bank Championship Standings:
- Subliminal Magic - 505
- Pelicans Rule - 436
- Rubio2016 - 378
- Case of Biershenks - 293
- Putter's Paradise - 246
We'll be back tomorrow with the one-and-done and two-and-done picks, as well as any updates. Until then, best of luck to all!