I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

TOUR Championship - Fantasy

Cutting it a bit close, here is this week's Fantasy Post for the TOUR Championship. After hearing from several of you, I have come to realize that putting this together on a Wednesday evening probably cut it a little close. Lesson learned, and thanks for your patience.

One big note.....your strategy and play this week should not necessarily mirror mine, rather your current standing in your games (assuming they end this week).

Here we go:

Yahoo!
Current Standings: 5,595 points; 3,510 rank (97th percentile)
Segment: 1,697 points; 3,211 rank

A-List - Tiger Woods starting with Phil Mickelson on the bench
B-List - Jim Furyk and Hunter Mahan Starting, with Luke Donald and Zach Johnson on the pine.
C-List - All Aussie, with Adam Scott starting and Jason Day on the bench.

For my Golf Channel picks, check out Glass' weekly Rotoworld.com article.

One-and-done and Two-and-done:

For those that follow me regularly, you've probably realized that I've saved Adam Scott for this occasion. In my two-and-done, I essentially need a win to cash and I'm going risk/reward with Phil Mickelson. If all I needed was a nice top 10, it would have been Hunter Mahan or Jim Furyk.

PGA TOUR Standings

Season:

  1. Pure Spin - 11,661
  2. O'Sullivan's Tribe - 11,350
  3. Case of Biershenks - 10,000
  4. Started a Week Late - 9,763
  5. Woltz - 9.731
BMW Standings:
  1. KyRoadz - 327
  2. Started a Week Late - 277
  3. Stink Eye - 272
  4. BIG SWIFTY - 267
  5. O'Sullivan's Tribe - 260
Best of luck to all this week!

1 comment: