I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Schedule Update

If it seems like it's been a while, you're right. While I haven't been active in this space since November 13th, I haven't been completely in a cave either. In addition to my updated top 125 for Rotoworld http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/gol/45740/350/ryans-top-125-volume-two I've also been doing over 150 player updates for Rotoworld spread through out the month of December. So, if you have an appetite for information on a specific question, check out the player's page on Rotoworld and chances are I've weighed in on said player in the last few weeks.And if I didn't write it, Rob Bolton did, so either way you are in good hands.

I will get back on task with a preview for the Hyundai Tournament of Champions on Sunday, as well as some version of a power ranking on Monday, followed by fantasy on Tuesday and so on.

If you have any last minute questions, feel free to drop a comment, email or tweet (@RyanGolfBlogger) and I'll do my best to get back with you soon.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment