I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Waste Management Phoenix Open - Fantasy

As the Waste Management Phoenix Open creeps closer here's a quick look at the Yahoo! format. I will be back to post a one-and-done tomorrow. 

As always, if you are interested in my Golf Channel picks, they can be found in Glass' weekly article on rotoworld.com.

While I seriously doubt the AM/PM tee time split this week will be nearly as crucial as getting the North vs South course strait at Torrey Pines, I've decided to allow myself the option to plug in AM guys on both days if it seems advantageous.

  • A-List - Currently have Ryan Moore starting and Gary Woodland on the bench.
  • B-List - Keegan Bradley and Webb Simpson starting, with Graham DeLaet and Chris Kirk on the pine.
  • C-list - Ryan Palmer starting with Kevin Na ready on the bench.
As always, best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment