I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Masters Fantasy Game

While I know it's a bit early, I wanted to make you aware of a game specific to the Masters on an established fantasy golf site. The site is fantasygolfteam.com and the game is called Mark 15.

Below is the link to the game:
https://www.fantasygolfteam.com/content/2014-mark-15-masters-pool-home-page

For those of you that played BuzzDraft with me in the past, some of the same guys behind BuzzDraft are also behind this game. It's somewhat similar to the BuzzDraft Group Play, in that you pick players out of each group, which is arranged by the Official World Golf Ranking.

If you are interested in learning more, I'd encourage you to go to fantasygolfteam.com and dig a little deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment