I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Honda Classic - Fantasy Update

I realize this is 11th hour, but the Thursday weather forecast at The Honda Classic is a mess and I'm making some Yahoo! changes.

The only lineup change to the team that I'm making is dropping Luke Donald for Lee Westwood. The biggest reason I had Donald was to have a Thursday AM tee time in the A-List, but he was a calculated reach. Westwood and Rickie Fowler are in the same tee time wave, but it's become murky which wave has the advantage.

I'm also leaning towards the Thursday PM wave of players, as they could actually spill over into Friday morning and miss the bad weather. The rain his roughly 50/50 all day on Thursday, to where I'm banking on the Thursday AM tee times having to fight it for part or all of their rounds.

New starting lineup is:

Westwood (Thursday PM), McIlroy (Thursday PM), Keegan Bradley (Thursday AM) and G-Mac (Thursday PM)

The bench is:

Fowler (Thursday PM), Zach Johnson (Thursday AM), Matsuyama (AM) and Schwartzel (AM)

Hope this isn't too confusing and that I've read the tea leaves correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment