I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WGC-Cadillac Championship - Fantasy

In our continuing coverage of the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship we'll take a look at some games.

Yahoo!

As can happen both good and bad, we are on a nice roll in the Yahoo! format. Current point total is 1,403, ranking 1,450 overall and in the 98th percentile.

It's a personal preference, but last week I hit the jackpot in the first round and stuck with the same four all week. It's nice in that it saves starts while still racking up solid points.

The strategy this week is to try and have the winner on the roster for bonus points. Because there isn't a cut and everyone plays in the same time wave on Thursday and Friday, you have the option of putting a guy who may be running low on starts on the bench and keeping him there unless he is in position to get a top three.

I haven't completely decided on my starters, but here is the lineup.

  • A-List - Bubba Watson and Adam Scott (by leaving Tiger off the bench, it certainly means my confidence in him is low.)
  • B-List - Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Hunter Mahan and Keegan Bradley
  • C-List - Sergio Garcia and Harris English
As for the Golf Channel format, check out Mike's weekly Rotoworld article for my picks in both this tournament and the Puerto Rico Open.

I will return tomorrow with a one-and-done. Between now and then, I will try and dig up as much in the form of player feedback as I can. 

Until then, best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment