I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Masters - Fantasy

With the first tee times for the opening round of the Masters just hours away, here is my final lineup for the Yahoo! format.

Starting: Adam Scott (A), Rory McIlroy (B), Zach Johnson (B), Charl Schwartzel (C)
Bench: Bubba Watson (A), Dustin Johnson (B), Jason Day (B), Sergio Garcia

I like this start/bench rota for two reasons. First, is that all of my starters have tee times in the first half of the day, but not too early. The chill will have melted, but the winds should be almost non-existent. Second, my starters also happen to be my most stable players. Watson and D. Johnson each WD fromt their most recent starts after failing to break 80 in their opening rounds. I feel pretty certain that they are ready to go, but just in case it's nice to have them on the bench. Day is recovering from an injury, so we'll get a look at him before playing. Garcia is Garcia.

I will be tweeting any lineup changed (@RyanGolfBlogger) from this point on. Until then, best of luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment