I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shell Houston Open - Fantasy

After studying the weather for the Shell Houston Open, it appears wind will be a constant and rain a looming threat throughout the week. There is a 50% chance of rain on Thursday afternoon, with wind constant throughout the day.

In the Yahoo! game, I'm favoring the AM tee times when available if for no other reason than they will have an uninterrupted round.

A-List - Henrik Stenson starts over Matt Kuchar. Both have AM tee times
B-List - Keegan Bradley (AM) and Dustin Johnson (PM) starting over Rory McIlroy (PM) and Graham DeLaet (PM)
C-List - Sergio Garcia (PM) over Charl Schwartzel (PM)

I will tweet out lineup changes (@RyanGolfBlogger) throughout the week.

One additional note, I will begin my Masters coverage earlier than most tournaments. I suspect I will have something up by Friday night to kick off the thought process for the season's first major.

Until then, best of luck to all!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so in past 3 weeks there have been 3 WD (and should have been 4th) of contenders:
    Bubba @ AP Invitational
    Mickelson @ Valero (& Palmer should have WD'd on Sunday)
    Dustin Johnson @ Shell

    ReplyDelete