I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shell Houston Open - One-and-done

Switching up the formula a little bit, we are going to lead with our one-and-done selection for the Shell Houston Open. This may become the norm, with Wednesday's blog dedicated to eleventh-hour Yahoo! roster moves and starting lineups. 

I couldn't shake three names this week. Keegan Bradley, Dustin Johnson and Henrik Stenson have been surrounded with flashing red lights since the first moments of my research. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) for me, only two of those are still available. 

I made the mistake of burning DJ at the Match Play, which happens to be about the only place he didn't perform well in the first three months of 2014. Had I not, I would have either used him this week or next. 

Bradley and Stenson are a virtual coin flip. Both have top-five finishes in this event within the last two years and both are entering off top-five finishes at Bay Hill. 

I'm taking Bradley. The biggest reason is that I trust him when he gets hot, and his runner-up at Bay Hill has him smoking. 

Check out Rotoworld for my Yahoo! and Golf Channel lineups.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment