I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HP Byron Nelson Championship - Fantasy

With the HP Byron Nelson Championship just hours away from teeing off, it's time to put the finishing touches on the Yahoo! game.

One thing worth mentioning here, I actually didn't save the final changes on my first-round lineup for last week's game. It essentially cost me 14 points, because I accidentally had J.B. Holmes in over Sergio Garcia and there was one other less costly mistake. I quickly made fun of myself on Twitter (@RyanGolfBlogger) very early in the first round as soon as I figured out what I had (or hadn't) done, but that hasn't been addressed in this space.

My current ranking is 12th in the Spring Segment (1006 points) and 18th Overall (3040).

A-List - Starting Gary Woodland with Matt Kuchar on the bench. Kuchar is an insurance policy. The hope is that I can either avoid using him all together or that he wins for big bonus points. My worst-case scenario would be Woodland missing the cut and Kuchar making it and not contending, thus forcing me to burn a Kuchar start with no hope of bonus points.

B-List - Starting Jason Dufner and Jordan Spieth, with Dustin Johnson and Keegan Bradley on the bench. Went AM tee times for the purpose of calmer wind.

C-List - Harris English starting with Jimmy Walker on the bench. Again, AM tee times.

I will continue to update my rankings throughout the tournament on Twitter.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment