I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

THE PLAYERS Championship - Fantasy

With just hours to go until THE PLAYERS Championship tees off, it's time to tie up any loose ends. Namely, our Yahoo! lineup.

Thursday's weather looks great throughout the day, but what wind there is will pick up in the afternoon. For that reason, I'd recommend favoring AM tee times when able.

A-:List - Starting Adam Scott (PM), with Matt Kuchar (PM) on the bench
B-List - Starting Zach Johnson (AM) and Rory McIlroy (AM), with Jordan Spieth (AM) and Jim Furyk (PM ) on the bench.
C-List - Starting Sergio Garcia (AM), with J.B. Holmes (AM) on the bench.

Current Yahoo! standings - Season points - 2861 and Season Ranking - 19th, Spring Segment points - 827 and Spring Segment Ranking - 13th. The bad news is, there's really only one direction to go from here, and it ain't up.

Best of luck to all!

3 comments:

  1. If you want to play for real cash ... time left ... at www.fantasygolfteam.com $20 ... 20 groups ...pick 1 player from each group ...good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golf Aficionado you did not start the players you recommended. Shame on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hans, I'm guessing you don't follow me on Twitter (@RyanGolfBlogger) because I made fun of myself very early in the first round for realizing that I didn't "Save" my lineup changes for the first round. It was not intentional and by my estimation it cost me about 14 points. I can assure you that it wasn't a bait-and-switch!

    ReplyDelete