I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Quicken Loans National - Fantasy

With just hours to go before the Quicken Loans National is underway, it's time to tie up any loose ends. Nothing has happened over the last 24 hours to prompt any lineup changes, so the players remain the same as published on Rotoworld yesterday.

As for the Yahoo! starting lineup, I'm leaning heavily on the default morning wave. In the A-List I'm rolling with Brandt Snedeker (AM) over Marc Leishman (PM). The B-List sees Jason Day (AM) and Bill Haas (PM) starting over Justin Rose (PM) and Billy Horschel (PM), while the C-List has Brendon Todd (AM) over Charley Hoffman (PM).

It just so happened that the tee times favored the best players in each List, so it essentially kept me from having to make any tough calls.

I will update the starting lineups for rounds 2, 3 and 4 on Twitter.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment