I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wyndham Championship - Fantasy

With hours to go until the balls are in the air at the Wyndham Championship, it's time to solidify the Yahoo! starter and bench.

I will note that there is one change to my Yahoo! lineup since it published in Playing the Tips on Rotoworld yesterday. It came out in the Rotoworld chat today that both Rob Bolton and I missed that Tim Clark was in the Yahoo! C-List. Shame on us both, but he was buried so far down the list that we both overlooked him.

As a result, my team is Brandt Snedeker and Patrick Reed in the A-List, Bill Haas, Hideki Matsuyama, Brian Harman and Webb Simpson in the B-List, and Tim Clark and Brooks Koepka in the C-List.

The weather looks perfect for Thursday, but I'm leaning on AM tee times when possible. I'm staring Snedeker, Haas, Matsuyama and Clark.

As for the O v. Glass Challenge this week, it turns out my move to Clark over Nick Watney means that Glass and I match on all eight players. That means this week is a tie, which is a good thing. Our contest was set to take place across an even number of tournaments, and this guarantees there will be a winner. Unless, of course, we match all eight another week.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment