I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Open Championship and Barbasol Championship - One-and-done

I'll keep this short and sweet, but wanted to put this on this site for those that don't follow me on Twitter.

Open Championship

My one-and-done pick is Louis Oosthuizen. I love him on this course and he's my best available player on the power ranking. I've had my eye on him for this spot all year. I almost went with a Late / Early and Martin Kaymer, but I'm not completely convinced the waves will end up being all that different with Thursday AM looking perfect.

Barbasol Championship

A bit of a crapshoot, but I'll take the Alabama native and currently hot player (by an opposite-field event standards), Will Wilcox.

Best of luck to all!

1 comment:

  1. What can we learn about golf psychology from this year's British Open Championship? In this first article, learn about how Tom Watson philosophically accepts whatever the links course throws at him and just gets on with the job at hand - one shot at a time.
    commercial financing

    ReplyDelete