I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Frys.com Open - One-and-Done

Before we dive into the one-and-done selection for the Frys.com Open, I want to address one administrative item regarding the fall portion of the 2015-16 PGA TOUR season. For those that don't know, I've taken on the responsibility of being the columnist for the previews at Rotoworld for the fall portion of the season.

My Frys.com Open preview can be found here.

With that, I anticipate that this space will be used almost exclusively for my OAD selection until the Hyundai Tournament of Champions to kick off 2016.

Back to the matter at hand.

The long game when making a OAD selection for the Frys.com Open is probably to walk out of this tournament with a top 25, and hopefully a top 10. I am very hesitant to burn a high profile player this week, but there is one I just can't ignore.

Brooks Koepka enters this week off a runner-up finish (T2) in the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship and tied for eighth in this event last season. Form meets history.

I may regret burning him this early in the season when the PGA TOUR is in the heart of the season next summer, but so be it.

Let's go Brooks!

2 comments:

  1. Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with $200 and get a returns of $2,000 within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business. Email:investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete