I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

OHL Classic at Mayakoba - One-and-Done

The OHL Classic at Mayakoba is just around the bend, and it's time to tab our one-and-done selection for the week. I'm snake bit right now, so follow me into the depths at your peril. 

In keeping with the trend of first-time winners on the PGA TOUR in 2015-16, it would be easy to look at Patrick Rodgers or Patton Kizzire. And with good reason. While I'm pegging a first-timer, it won't be one of the young guns. 

Instead, I'm playing the course history game and throwing a dart at Chris Stroud. He had three consecutive top fives before falling to a T23 in this event last year. Perhaps he's now on a downward trend, but this course clearly fits his game. 

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment