I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

CareerBuilder Challenge - One-and-Done

Time is ticking away before balls are in the air at the CareerBuilder Challenge, and here is the one and done to wrap up our research for the week.

For those asking about power rankings, I have incorporated those into my CareerBuilder Rotoworld preview. You will also find my Yahoo! picks and Golf Channel picks in this Rotoworld article

I realize that it's a bit of a hassle for those of you that typically read the power ranking on the blog, but it only makes sense to write one article and publish it in one place. I will continue to link to that power ranking in this space. I honestly have mixed emotions about giving that up to Rotoworld, but it's the best thing for now. 

One thing to note since my Yahoo! picks were published is the sub out of Finau for Bohn. That had to do with spreading out the course rotation.

Now for the OAD!

This came down to two picks. Matt Kuchar and Charles Howell III. Both tied for 13th last week at the Sony Open and both are past runner-ups at this week's event. Because this week could play a little harder than we are used to in this event, I'm taking Kuchar by a hair over CH3. 

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment